Oles focuses on corporate, commercial, contract law, M&A, securities and litigation. He has actively participated in drafting a number of legislative acts, including the Laws of Ukraine "On Joint Stock Companies", regulations and clarifications of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission). Mr. Kvyat also authored a number of publications on corporate law matters, securities and bankruptcy.
- Kyiv-Mohyla Academy National University, 2004.
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Membership and Activities:
- Ukrainian Bar Association, member of Corporate Law Committee Council;
- Corporate Governance Council for National Securities and Stock Market Commission.
- advised Volia group of companies, a leading Ukrainian nation-wide cable TV and high speed Internet provider, on the purchase of Odeko group of companies, one of the leading players in the Ukrainian pay-TV market, from PPF Group, one of the largest investment and finance groups in Central and Eastern Europe;
- advised Affinia Group Holdings Inc., an innovative global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution and marketing of industrial grade products and services, in connection with the sale of its chassis and filtration businesses, including a Ukrainian division, through a public offer of stocks in US holding company;
- advised ISIDA-IVF, a leading Ukrainian obstetric-gynecological clinic, and its shareholders in connection with the sale of a majority stake in ISIDA-IVF to Advent International, one of the biggest global private equity funds, and on subsequent repurchase of the stake from Advent International;
- advised PPG-Helios, a major international producer of car coatings, paints and varnishes, on setting up the client's subsidiary in Ukraine, corporate, contracts, labour, banking, tax law matters;
- advised Wizz Air Ukraine Airlines LLC, a leading Ukrainian low-cost air carrier, on a broad range of Ukrainian legal matters, including, inter alia, corporate governance streamlining, personnel employment, outsourcing, training and licensing, obtaining work and residence permits for foreign employees, compensating employees and contractors, hiring and dismissing company managers, advising on taxation of airline operations;
- advised Industrial Media Network, a major Ukrainian internet provider, on issues of corporate, contract and labor law, securities;
- advised Sintal Agriculture, a leading Ukrainian agricultural holding, on acquisition of 100% of the shares in Agrica agricultural company from Icon Private Equity, a direct investment fund;
- advised SAB Miller PLC, a major global beer producer, on transfer of Donetsk Brewery in Ukraine into a joint venture with Efes Group, another world's leading beer producer.