Tetiana focuses on competition law, including merger control, concerted practices, dominance and competition compliance.
Since 2008, Tetiana has been listed in the Best Lawyers Directory as a recognized expert in antitrust law.
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Master of Law, 2001
- Central European University, LL.M., International Business Law, 2005
- King's College London, EC Competition Law (MA), 2009
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
- advised Teva Pharmaceutical Industries on competition issues in a number of pharma deals, including the acquisition of ratiopharm, Cephalon, formation of a joint OTC business with Procter & Gamble, as well as the recent USD 40.5 billion acquisition of global generic pharmaceuticals business from Allergan plc., and obtaining relevant clearances;
- obtaining merger clearance for the combination of Pfizer and Allergan;
- obtaining merger clearance for acquisition by Seagate of the hard disk drive (HDD) business of Samsung Electronics;
- advised Sanofi and Google on merger clearance for the establishment of a joint venture to be active in provision of services for the management and treatment of diabetes using an integrated digital e-medicine platform;
- obtaining merger clearance for the acquisition by Vivendi of Dailymotion, the owner of a video-sharing website for uploading, watching and sharing videos;
- advised The Dow Chemical Company on competition issues related to its distribution arrangement with Syngenta Crop Protection, including obtaining relevant clearances;
- obtaining merger clearance for the acquisition by Microsoft Corporation of Skype;
- advised ABB on competition issues in a number of acquisitions and arrangements, including obtaining relevant clearances;
- advised ČEZ, a conglomerate active in generation, distribution, and sales of electricity and heat, natural gas, and coal extraction, on competition issues in a number of acquisitions, including obtaining of relevant clearances.