Alexey primarily focuses on taxation. His additional areas of practice are M&A, corporate, asset management, stock exchange, securities and foreign investments. He has an outstanding record of implementing best world tax practices and in-depth expertise in development of tax efficient structuring of cross-border financing within the framework of IPO, Eurobond issuance within large-sized businesses.
- recommended lawyer in tax
The Legal 500: EMEA 2017
- Up and Coming lawyer in tax
Chambers Europe 2017
- Institute of International Relations of Kyiv National University, Master of Laws, Master of International Business.
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Tax Administration Experience:
- Zaporozhtransformator, one of world's largest manufacturers of transformers and reactors;
- Frunze Engineering Plant, a leading European producer of equipment for oil, gas and chemical industry;
- Drill Collars & Kellys Plant, a unique specialized enterprise applying high-technology equipment with closed production cycle: from steel melting to finished products output;
- Energy Distribution companies: Luganskoblenergo, Chernigivoblenergo, Sumyoblenergo, Poltavaoblenergo, Vinnitsaoblenergo;
- Ukrrichflot, a large Ukrainian transportation company.