Ms. Lukanina focuses on commercial, corporate and civil law, investments and use of subsoil resources, including issuance of special-purpose licenses and execution of production sharing agreements (PSAs), oil and gas, competition, customs and labor law, construction and real estate, media, intellectual property (including copyright and patents), and litigation with a particular emphasis on commercial and administrative disputes. Ms. Lukanina has more than twenty years of practice of law experience.
- recommended lawyer for energy and natural resources
Chambers Europe 2017
- recommended lawyer in energy
The Legal 500: EMEA 2017
- leading lawyer in energy
IFLR 1000 2016
- recognized lawyer for energy and natural resources, labour and employment, telecommunications
Best Lawyers 2016
- notable lawyer for energy and natural resources
Ukrainian Law Firms 2015. A Handbook for Foreign Clients
- Lawyer of the Year (Kyiv) in Labour and Employment
Best Lawyers 2013
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, L.D., 1980.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian
Membership and Activities:
- Ukrainian Bar Association.
- advised Nadra Yuzivs'ka LLC in connection with negotiation and execution of the Production Sharing Agreement between Ukraine, Shell and Nadra Yuzivs'ka LLC for hydrocarbons to be produced at the Yuzivs'ka block;
- advised Nadra Oles'ka LLC in connection with negotiation of the Production Sharing Agreement between Ukraine, Chevron and Nadra Oles'ka LLC for hydrocarbons to be produced at the Oles'ka block;
- advised NAK Nadra Ukrayny in connection with negotiation of the Production Sharing Agreement between Ukraine, ExxonMobil, Shell, OMV Petrom and NAK Nadra Ukrayny for hydrocarbons to be produced at the Skifs'ka block;
- worked as consultant on various business regulatory matters in the Ministry of Justice, in the leading state-owned companies Electronmash and Ukrtelecom;
- advised Ukrainian ministries and governmental agencies on the matters of developing new legislation, including drafting a number of important legislative acts, such as the Law on Product Sharing Agreements, the Law on Subsoil, the Law on Copyright and Related Rights, and the Civil Code of Ukraine (Book 4);
- advising foreign investors on the legal regime for upstream oil and gas in Ukraine, licensing, taxation, pricing, analysis of investment opportunities;
- drafting contracts of purchase and use of geological information, drafting various contracts for services in the oil and gas, analyzing agreements on joint activity;
- participation in amending the legislation in the oil and sulfur dioxide in the working group of the American Chamber of Commerce.