Svitlana focuses on corporate, M&A, banking, finance, and securities practice. She regularly advises on Ukrainian law issues in mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and capital markets transactions.
- recognized lawyer for M&A
Best Lawyers 2015
- a recommended lawyer for M&A
Ukrainian Law Firms 2010. A Handbook for Foreign Clients
- Kyiv National University, Master of Laws, 2003; Bachelor of Laws, 2001;
- State Institute of Foreign Languages, English Linguistics, 1993.
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
- advised First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in connection with its merger with Dongorbank, including consulting on the banks reorganization issues, drafting necessary documents, and coordination of the merger process;
- advised Aval Bank on the USD 1.028 billion sale of its shares to Raiffeisen International Bank-Holding;
- advised Swedbank AB on merger of its Ukrainian subsidiaries JSC Swedbank and JSC Swedbank Invest, corporate and securities matters related to UAH 2.159 billion share issue by JSC Swedbank, and establishment of Swedbank Finance, the first bank holding group in Ukraine;
- advised Swedbank AB in the USD 735 million acquisition of controlling equity in TAS-Kommerzbank and TAS-Investbank, and establishing the first Ukrainian banking holding group Swedbank Finance;
- advised Swedbank AB on EUR 1.2 million acquisition of a 51 percent stake in European Agency for Debt Recovery LLC;
- advised GETIN Holding SA on acquisition of controlling stake in Bank Prykarpattya;
- advised three major international banks on various issues of Ukrainian law in connection with participation in a tender with the purpose of buying a controlling stake in Ukrsibbank, Ukrsotsbank, and Pravex Bank;
- advised FinPoint Investment Advisors on sale of the Ukrainian Processing Center to Raiffeisen International Bank-Holding AG;
- advised FiberNet Communications on acquisition of Falstap group, a leading Ukrainian TV cable operator;
- advised a major Central European energy company in acquisition of five Ukrainian power distribution companies; a major international brewery in acquisition of controlling equity in Ukrainian brewery Sarmat; and a major international beverage company in a tender to acquire controlling equity in Ukrainian juice producer Sandora;
- advised a number of major international companies in a tender to acquire a controlling equity stake in Volya Cable, the leading Ukrainian TV cable operator, Sarmat, the leading Ukrainian brewery, and Sandora, the leading Ukrainian juice producer;
- advised Vetropack Holding AG in connection with UAH 40 million share issue by its Ukrainian subsidiary, Gostomel Glass Plant;
- advised a number of major Ukrainian agricultural producers in connection with the anticipated IPOs (share and GDR placements) on the London Stock Exchange and Nasdaq OMX Vilnius exchange, including the due diligence of Ukrainian agricultural subsidiaries, assistance in preparing the prospectus, and project structuring;
- advised a major European agricultural producer on a public offering of global depositary receipts on the London Stock Exchange;
- advised a leading European holding group on a public offering of shares on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.