Alexey focuses on competition law, public procurement, M&A, antidumping, international trade and support for securities transactions. He has an outstanding record of advising Ukrainian and international clients on antitrust and competition issues and representation before the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
- highly ranked for competition/antitrust
Chambers Europe 2017
- recognized lawyer for competition and antitrust
Best Lawyers 2016
- recognized as a leading practitioner in antitrust/competition
Ukrainian Law Firms 2016
- listed as a Leading Lawyer in Competition
The International Who is Who of Competition Lawyers and Economists 2015
- recognized for competition and antirust
Guide to the World's Leading Competition and Antitrust Lawyers/ Economists 2014, Expert Guides
- listed among 16 young and most promising lawyers in Ukraine
Ukrainian Law Firms 2012
- featured as "outstanding lawyer" for competition
Who's Who Legal CIS 2011
- recognized as one of the leading practitioners in competition/antitrust
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Master of Laws, 2004.
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Membership and Activities:
- Public Council with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Ukrainian Bar Association;
- International Bar Association;
- Kyiv Region Bar Association.
- acted for Actavis, ALSTOM, Arkema, Avaya Inc., Basell, Coatex, Corus, Doughty Hanson & Co, GDF SUEZ, Ilim, International Paper, Lyondell Chemical Company, Nortel Networks Corporation, Samsung, SCOR, Siemens AG, Sinara Locomotives, Telenor, Veolia in merger filings and merger cases with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.