The regulatory environment and economic conditions for automotive companies in Ukraine often resembled a roller-coaster in recent years. Because we have worked for manufacturers and importers of major automotive brands ever since our firm's founding, we are able to help our clients successfully deal with these uncertainties.
We have advised major automotive corporations, including:
- Nissan Motor (Japan) and Nissan Motor Ukraine in connection with the client's complaint to the competition authority against marketing activities of a "grey" local importer and dealer of Nissan's vehicles; on various IP-related issues, including trademark registration; on consumer claims related litigations; on due diligence of potential dealers; and on other issues of corporate and contract law;
- Renault Ukraine on various issues of Ukrainian corporate, contract, labour law, as well as on securities, and intellectual property law;
- Mitsubishi Corporation on various aspects of Ukrainian corporate, contract, and customs law in connection with structuring of its distribution agreements;
- Fiat and Chrysler in connection with obtaining approval of the Ukrainian competition authority for the acquisition of control over the automotive business of Chrysler by Fiat.
- PPG-Helios Ukraine, a subsidiary of the Slovenian producer and supplier of automotive paintwork materials, on various issues of corporate and commercial law in connection with company's activities in Ukraine.
In addition to our expertise in these standard matters, we are known for our innovative solutions of novel and complex legal problems. We provide a full range of legal services in the automotive industry.