Private equity professionals rely on our team in a variety of transactions. Our profound understanding of current market trends allows us to provide creative solutions for the most complex issues on each stage of a private equity transaction – from company formation or acquisition to exit strategy implementation.
We assist private equity and venture capital investors, as well as portfolio companies, across a variety of industries – telecom, finance, aviation, healthcare, real estate, FMCG, both in Ukraine and abroad.
- CD Capital, a private equity fund, with regard to a joint venture to develop a major trade and recreation centre in Kharkiv, Ukraine's second-largest city;
- Investcorp Investment Holdings Limited (the Cayman Islands) and Barclays Private Equity Limited (UK) in connection with obtaining approval of the competition authority for the EUR 407.5 million acquisition of joint control over N&W Global Vending S.p.A. (Italy);
- Russia Partners, a US investment fund, in connection with (i) the acquisition of 100% less 2 shares in CJSC Insurance Company "International Insurance Group", including due diligence of the company, structuring and documenting the transaction, and (ii) the acquisition of Into-Sana Group, a leading private healthcare and insurance service provider in Southern Ukraine;
- Sputnik Group, a major Russian and CIS private equity fund, on corporate and insurance law issues in connection with contemplated private placement of the group parent's shares, including due diligence of a Ukrainian life insurance subsidiary;
- First Reserve Group, a private equity fund specializing in the energy industry, in merger clearance with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine for acquisition of joint control over Finmeccanica SpA's Ansaldo Energia SpA, which is active in power generation systems and components;
- Sintal Agriculture on acquisition of 100% of the shares in Agrica agricultural company from Icon Private Equity, a direct investment fund;
- ISIDA-IVF, a leading Ukrainian obstetric-gynecological clinic, and its shareholders on the sale of a majority stake in ISIDA-IVF to Advent International, one of the biggest global private equity funds, including advising on structuring of the transaction, preparing necessary documentation, assuring all transactional obligations are met, obtaining the merger clearances, coordinating the closing procedures;
- Volia group of companies, a leading Ukrainian nation-wide cable TV and high speed Internet provider, on the purchase of Odeko group of companies, one of the leading players on the Ukrainian pay-TV market, from PPF Group, one of the largest investment and finance groups in Central and Eastern Europe.
- establishment of private equity and joint venture entities;
- due diligence;
- full-blown assistance on company purchase and sale transactions, closing supervision, negotiation;
- investments in companies and their financing, including through debt financing and joint ventures;
- refinancing and debt restructurings;
- management and leveraged buy-outs;
- merger filings;
- securities issue, (de)registration, redemption, and reporting;
- disclosure compliance;
- corporate restructuring and reorganization, corporate governance.