Asters has extensive experience working on both debt and equity transactions with Ukrainian issuers, international issuers with business in Ukraine, and investment banks. We successfully employ our vast industry experience to provide excellent service on all aspects of capital markets transactions: Eurobonds, syndicated loans, IPOs, secondary offerings and private placements, depositary receipts programs, and others. Asters is the only Ukrainian law firm that received the title of the Warsaw Stock Exchange IPO Partner.
- Highly ranked for capital markets
Chambers Europe 2017
- Tier 1 firm for capital markets
The Legal 500: EMEA 2017
- One of the Top 5 law firms for capital markets
Ukrainian Law Firms 2016
- Capital Markets Law Firm of the Year
ACQ Global Awards 2012
- Capital markets law firm of the year
Corporate Intl Global Award 2010
We regularly advise major companies from various industries on capital markets transactions:
- RUSAL, a major international producer of aluminium, in connection with due diligence of Mykolayiv Alumina Plant for the purposes of RUSAL's IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- EasyDate, an international IT company with major operations located in Ukraine, on Ukrainian law issues in connection with its IPO on the London Stock Exchange's Alternative Investment Market of, the first Ukrainian IT sector IPO on international markets.
- Morgan Stanley and ABN AMRO as lead managers in connection with $250 million Eurobond offering by Mironivsky Hliboproduct.
- Standard Bank and BNP Paribas as lead managers in connection with $ 100 million Eurobond offering by Bank Pivdennyi.
- Citigroup and Standard Bank as lead managers in connection with $ 100 million Eurobond offering by Forum Bank.
- Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, JP Morgan Chase and UBS as lead managers in connection with Kyiv City $ 150 million Eurobond issue, the first municipal Eurobond offering in Ukraine.
- Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein as lead manager in a debut $ 100 million Eurobond offering by UkrSibbank.
- Ukreximbank in connection with $ 150 million Eurobond issue.
- IPOs, SPOs;
- private placements;
- syndicated loans;
- LPN, CLN structures;
- GDR, ADR;
- corporate structure, tax planning, due diligence.