We have one of the best track records in the country in transactional, corporate governance, and other corporate work. We deal with M&A, governance, finance, reorganization and liquidation, and other corporate issues. We help our clients establish presence in Ukraine, incorporate new and restructure existing legal entities, draft charters, by-laws and other corporate documents as well as shareholder agreements and other similar arrangements. We offer our clients a full package of services on structuring and implementing transactions, including due diligence, tax planning, currency regulation, merger clearance, negotiation and drafting of contracts and other transaction documents.
We assist in preparation of general meetings of shareholders, protecting and enforcing their rights, represent clients in corporate conflicts and shareholder litigation. On the regulatory side we advise our clients on various corporate-related registrations, filings, disclosures, listings, securities and other compliance matters.
- Highly rated for M&A
- Highly rated firm in corporate / M&A
Chambers Global 2017
- Highly recommended firm in corporate / M&A
Chambers Europe 2017
- Tier 1 firm for corporate / M&A
Legal 500: EMEA 2017
- One of the Top 5 law firms in corporate / M&A
Ukrainian Law Firms 2016
- Law Firm of the Year in M&A
Legal Awards 2013
- Best M&A Firm in Ukraine
World Finance Legal Award 2011
- Telenor in connection with its USD 23.8 billion transaction with Alfa Group of Russia involving the merger of assets between the Russian mobile telecom operator VimpelCom (Beeline brand) and the leading Ukrainian mobile telecom operator Kyivstar G.S.M. in the newly formed VimpelCom Ltd. listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our work included structuring and documentation of the Ukrainian part of the transaction, and obtaining merger clearance of the transaction from the Ukrainian competition authority.
- Coca-Cola Ukraine Limited and Coca-Cola European Union Group in connection with the USD 11 million acquisition of CJSC BAN (Zaporizhzhya non-alcoholic beverages plant), including due diligence of the companies, structuring and documenting the transaction and obtaining regulatory approvals.
- ED & F Man Holdings, a major global supplier of food, feeds, and biofuels, in connection with the acquisition of sugar production facilities in Ukraine, including due diligence of Ukrainian companies, structuring and documenting the deal, its corporate, antitrust, employment, and tax aspects.
- Swedbank, a leading Nordic-Baltic banking group, in connection with USD 735 million acquisition of TAS-Kommerzbank, merger of its Ukrainian subsidiaries JSC Swedbank and JSC Swedbank Invest, and establishment of Swedbank Finance, the first bank holding group in Ukraine.
- Severstal-Metiz in connection with USD 16 million acquisition of 34.6 percent of shares in OJSC Dniprometiz, Ukraine's largest metal products producer, from TAS group.
- CEZ Group, the biggest Czech electricity producer and power distributor, on various issues of Ukrainian corporate law in connection with setting up a subsidiary company in Ukraine.
- Ecolab, the world's leading provider of cleaning, food safety and health protection products and services for the hospitality, foodservice, healthcare and industrial markets, on corporate governance matters in connection with implementation of the intra-group restructuring of Ecolab group of companies involving its subsidiary in Ukraine.
- Mitsubishi Corporation on various aspects of Ukrainian corporate, contract, and customs law issues in connection with distribution agreements.
- News Corp., one of the world's largest media companies, on large variety of corporate and commercial law issues in connection with setting up a subsidiary in Ukraine.
- company formation;
- charters, by-laws, shareholder agreements;
- securities issue, (de)registration, redemption and reporting;
- disclosure and listing compliance;
- corporate governance;
- corporate restructuring;
- general meetings of shareholders;
- corporate disputes and shareholder litigation.
- complex negotiations;
- due diligence;
- tax planning;
- SPA, shareholder agreement and other transaction documents;
- corporate resolutions;
- merger and other regulatory clearances;
- share and asset deals.