Our recognized and unparalleled expertise in all kinds of financing transactions allows us to competently represent both lenders and borrowers in restructuring negotiations and deals. The firm's lawyers also have diverse and long-standing industry-specific expertise which allows us to understand and adequately represent companies in many different sectors. We understand the business of our clients. This understanding is essential for both devising workable restructuring strategies and for successful representation of clients in insolvency proceedings.
- Highly regarded for restructuring and insolvency
Chambers Europe 2017
- One of the Top 5 law firms in restructuring
Ukrainian Law Firms 2016
- Highly rated in restructuring and insolvency
Chambers Global 2013
- Damen Shipyards Group in connection with restructuring of Okean Shipyard (Nikolaev, Ukraine);
- Darnitsa Pharmaceuticals, one of Ukraine's largest pharmaceutical producers, on various corporate, employment and competition law issues related to the company restructuring and reorganization, international debt and equity fund raising opportunities;
- Hilding Anders International AB, the largest bed manufacturing group in Europe, in connection with termination of their activities in Ukraine;
- State Property Fund of Ukraine in connection with corporatization of Azot, Cherkassy, the major nitrogen fertilizer producer, for sale of controlling share package at an international tender, structuring and documenting corporatization and privatization;
- Swedbank AB in connection with (i) restructuring of its loan portfolio; (ii) mortgage enforcement and security package restructuring;
- Tyco International Limited, the world's leading manufacturing and service company, in corporate restructuring and reorganization.
- UkrDebt (Ukrborg), a debt collection company, in connection with non-performing loans, including tax advice and drafting of relevant agreements;
- restructuring negotiations;
- representation of debtors, creditors, creditors' committees;
- protection of secured and unsecured creditors' rights;
- insolvency proceedings;
- company restructuring;
- taxation advice in restructuring transactions.